Frequently Asked Questions
What is discbound?
- Discbound is a newer way of binding that utilizes discs to hold pages together.
- It has all the benefits of a binder and a notebook with only one really negative (if you want to call it that), the pages come out.
- Pages, covers, and discs are all fully exchangeable making it a completely custom system that you can modify as you need to.
What is spiral?
- Spiral means binding a notebook or planner with a spiral coil.
- We us only heavy-gauge aluminum coils.
- This is a great option for anyone who wants to keep their book for record or memory purposes as the pages are note removable.
When will my order ship?
Our normal processing time is 1-3 business days. Items that have personalization options (such as covers) may take a couple extra days.
Can I add to my order?
We are not able to change, add to, or combine orders at this time. Please contact us if you would like to cancel your order so you can re-order.
As the wife of a disabled veteran of the United States Marine Corps, I thank you for your service. You can find a link to a 10% discount code in checkout.
We don't currently offer any long standing discounts (except for our military), however if you sign up for our mailing list or follow us on social media (@JanesAgenda) you will see sales and giveaway information as soon as it happens.
We ship worldwide. We are not responsible for any tariffs, duties or taxes. Please research and inform yourself what possible fees could result prior to purchasing.
Problem with an order:
We are human, and occasionally we make mistakes. Just send us an e-mail and we do what we can to fix it ASAP. Please understand that sometimes in order to fix the problem the fastest we may request a photo of the issue, sending this in your initial e-mail can save precious time.
- Item says delivered, but it never showed up? Check that your address was input correctly on your order. If address is correct, check with local post office.
- Tracking hasn't updated and item is still in transit. Sometimes it can take days for a tracking number to be updated, but that doesn't mean the item is lost. In all of our orders only two have ever not shown up so don't lose hope.
- Item arrived damaged, see "Problem with order" for instructions.
Questions not answered:
General Questions or Comments: Hello@JanesAgenda.com