I'm new. Haaaaalllpp!
First, welcome to our shop. We are here to help, no need to panic.
Already own a planner that you want to purchase products for?
- Start by finding your size in our size guide. Click me. This will open our size guides in a new window pop-up so you don't lose your spot. If the window doesn't open when you click: hold down the CTRL button while you click and the window should open. We don't currently offer B6, A6 (Euro Style), or Pocket.
- Once you have found your size, feel free to shop for planner covers, planner inserts (also known as refills), or planner accessories using the menu at the top of the shop.
- Still not sure about something? Contact us, we'll help.
Wanting to start a new planner system?
- Decide if you want discbound or six ring. We have a lot more choices in the discbound category, and we assure you, our discbound products are not like the ones you find in stores.
- In six ring, you'll need a cover, which can be purchased from us or purchased from an outside source. We offer personal (size 2), personal wide (size 3), and A5 (size 5) sized products for the six ring planner systems.
- In discbound, you'll select your size first. Sizes 4, 6, 7, and 8 are all discbound. Remember your size. You'll need this to shop! Make sure as you add things to your cart, that they all say the same size.
- Items you'll need to make a discbound planner:
- A planner cover.
- Planner inserts (we have a LARGE variety, so click around).
- Accessories. (optional)
- When your discbound products arrive, you'll assemble them together to make your planner.
- We ship worldwide. We utilize the United States Postal Service to ship internationally. Once the package arrives in your country, USPS hands the package off to your local postal service for the remainder of the trip.
- It will take anywhere from 10 business days to an entire month to receive your package internationally. Transit times vary greatly and cannot be helped.
- If your package gets to customs in your country and stops, they may be waiting on you to pay VAT or import fees. We do not pay these. Unfortunately these vary from country to country that there is no way for us to expect what these will be ahead of time and so we do not cover them for you in your shipping charge. Any import fees or taxes are YOUR responsibility and we will not reimburse them. If this is a concern, please educate yourself on the import rules for your country before ordering. Should you choose not to accept your package/not pay your fees, we will not reimburse you for the order.
We love our military. Jane is the wife of a disabled USMC Veteran and thanks you greatly for your service. Overseas military get free shipping automatically.
My order says delivered but I never received it. What do I do?
My package was damaged in transit.
I ordered the wrong size.
This most often happens when you expect a size 3 insert to fit in a size 2 planner. You aren't alone. This happens often. Please don't feel bad about it. We got you boo.
Whatever the reason is that our pages didn't fit your planner, you can use our returns and exchanges page to get help.
How long does shipping take?
- We take up to 3 business days to process orders. This means actually making the product and getting it ready for shipping. These three days do not include weekends or holidays.
- Once the product is ready to ship, we ship it out. Depending on the service you select at checkout, shipping can take anywhere from two postal days to 10 postal days. Please select the shipping service that is right for your needs.
Do you accept custom orders?
- Nope. We wish we could, but unfortunately, due to the volume of orders we receive this just isn't possible for individual customers. Customers wanting a bulk/extra large order may be able to custom orders though. Contact us if you need a bulk order.