Jane's Agenda Membership Terms
Updated Sep 17, 2022
- Monthly Cover Club Memberships. A “Monthly Cover Club” consists of a package sent out each month (each, a “Month”). If you sign up for a Monthly Cover Club Membership, you will be immediately billed for the amount explained at sign up (plus shipping and taxes if applicable) at the time of your purchase as a non-refundable minimum purchase and that month’s shipment or other available shipment will be the first Month you receive. The specific Month you receive as a first-time subscriber is subject to availability or may be based on the specific promotional code that you choose to use or the Month you select.
- Box Memberships. If you sign up for either the Planner Lifestyle Subscription Box or the Deluxe Planner Lifestyle Subscription Box (each a “Box Membership”), you will be immediately billed for the rate you receive at sign up (plus shipping and taxes if applicable), as a non-refundable minimum purchase.
- Taxes and Shipping and Handling. Stated prices for Memberships and other products or services available for purchase through your Membership or otherwise on our websites (including through Add-Ons, Edit or other sales events) do not include any customs, duties, sales, use, value-added, excise, provincial, federal, state, local or other taxes. You are solely responsible for the payment of such taxes related to your purchase. We have the right to charge you for any taxes that we believe we are required to pay or collect related to your purchase. Please also note that shipping and handling fees are not included in the stated prices and currently apply to all shipments outside the contiguous United States and may apply to orders below a certain dollar threshold amount unless otherwise expressly stated.
- Cancellation Policy. Memberships may be cancelled any time, subject to these Membership Terms and the Jane's Agenda TOUS. In order to cancel your Membership, you must do one of the following: (a) email or livechat us at email@example.com, indicate that you wish to cancel and follow the instructions that we send you in response; (b) log in to your Jane's Agenda account, navigate to the “My Account” link, click on the “Account Details” tab, choose “Cancel Subscription”, and follow the instructions; or (c) call us at 928-940-6262, indicate that you wish to cancel your Membership and follow the instructions given.
- Add-Ons, Edit and Other Sales. Every month we may offer additional, discounted products that Members may add to that month’s Box (“Add-Ons”) or may purchase in between seasons in our sales events (“Edit or Themed Sales”). Add-Ons, Edit and Themed Sales are limited time sales events, during which Members may add or remove products from their order, subject to their availability. All items included in the Member’s cart at the conclusion of the sale are automatically charged to the payment method on file. Add-Ons are generally billed in conjunction with the billing dates for that month’s Box, and are shipped along with your Box, if you are receiving a Box.
- Termination/Program Changes. Jane's Agenda reserves the right to terminate a Membership for Member nonpayment, fraud or abuse of their Membership, violation of any state or federal law, and/or violation of these Membership Terms, the TOUS, or any other Jane's Agenda guidelines (including the Community guidelines) or as otherwise provided in the TOUS. Members must treat all other Jane's Agenda Members and staff with respect at all times. Attacks, harassment, negative references, offensive comments, profanity, threats, bullying, or otherwise inappropriate comments or behavior are not allowed. If Jane's Agenda suspects that these Membership Terms, the TOUS, or any other Jane's Agenda guidelines are being violated, Jane's Agenda may take any appropriate action including but not limited to termination of your Membership and account.
- Disputes. As stated in Section 14 of our TOUS, which are incorporated herein by reference, You and Jane's Agenda agree that any dispute, claim, or controversy, whether based on past, present or future events, arising out of or relating in any way to: these Membership Terms and any incorporated agreements (e.g. the TOUS), and any prior versions thereof (including the breach, termination, enforcement, interpretation or validity thereof); the Services or Sites; content or Products currently or previously available on or through the Services or Sites; your relationship with Jane's Agenda; your information provided to Jane's Agenda; the threatened or actual suspension, deactivation, or termination of your Membership or access to the Services or Sites; payments made by you or payments made or allegedly owed to you; any promotions, credits, or other offers; and/or any other federal and state statutory and common law claims (collectively, “Covered Matters”) will be resolved in accordance with the provisions set forth in Section 14 of the TOUS.
- Severability. If an arbitrator or a court of competent jurisdiction finds any provision of these Membership Terms to be invalid, the parties agree that the arbitrator or court should endeavor to give effect, to the maximum extent permitted by law, to the parties’ intentions as reflected in the provision, and the other provisions of these Membership Terms will remain in full force and effect.
- Questions? If you have any questions, please contact us at: