Weekly Planner Inserts No. 08 + Monthly
Weekly Planner Inserts No. 08 + Mon
This is a CLEARANCE item and some sizes may not be available.
The most traditional of all our weekly planner inserts.
- A small sectioned off area toward the left of each day. This is to be used to write down appointment times, priority numbers, as check boxes, for calorie counting... however you need to use them.
- List space for each day.
- Lined note space
- At-a-glance calendar for the current month.
- Dated, select your dates from the drop down menu.
- "This agenda belongs to:" Page
- Planning ahead space, pages to plan out the year.
- US Holiday list for 2021.
- Monthly spreads (that's right, you get a monthly calendar too!) in between the weeks. Our monthly features pre-planning space and US holidays. Monthly calendar starts on Sunday, while the weekly starts on Monday.
- Notes pages between each monthly spread and the start of your weekly pages. Dot grid and lines.
- List space on the back of each month.
- Like all of our dated pages, these can be broken up with dividers if you choose. (not included)
Add tabbed monthly dividers (sold separately) to your weekly inserts here.
• 32lb (120 GSM) FSC Certified, archival quality paper made from sustainable resources (protects our forests!). It is bright white and smooth, which minimizes any bleeding or ghosting.
• Laser ink (which means the ink won't smear with highlighters)
**Please note that this is a planner refill and does not include an actual planner. Any planner that you see in the photos is used purely for decorative purposes as an example of what these pages will look like inside a planner.**