PRINTABLE: Monthly Teacher's Lesson Planner
Printable PDF version of our Monthly Teacher's Lesson Planner Inserts
Our Monthly Teacher's Lesson Planner Insert set was designed with the help of many teachers over many different grades and styles of teaching to create a planner insert set like you've never seen before.
- Dated for August 2020 through July 2021 (12 months)
- About the teacher/If lost page
- Classroom procedures and important information with space for listing out school vacations, account sign-on info, and report card marking periods.
- Roll call sheet with space to list up to 40 students, as well as their phone number and any notes
- Seating chart graph
- At a glance planning
- Holidays list for 2020 and 2021
- Monthly planning spaces and two page monthly spreads, all dated.
- Five lined note pages after each month for a total of 60 lined pages throughout.
- Four communication log pages for keeping a record of contact reasons and resolution.
- Contacts pages with space for two contacts per student.
- Three blank checklist spreads for use as assignment/grade trackers, or as you please.
- Allergy & Health info page
- This is a Printable PDF, which requires you to print them yourself at home.
- PDF ONLY. No physical products will be mailed.
- PDF file requires Adobe Acrobat for printing; Acrobat is available for download at: https://get.adobe.com/reader/
- Prints on standard letter size paper.
- Designed for back-to-back / duplex printing. You'll cut sizes 2, 3, 4, and 6, and flip them over to make a complete stack. Sizes 5, 7, 8 are designed to print in order.
- See size chart. Please see size chart to ensure you are ordering the correct size for your needs. No refunds will be given for digital files, as once they are downloaded we cannot take them back.
Don't want to print it yourself? Find the printed version here.
How to download the file:
- Purchase this listing in the size(s) you need.
- After payment, you will be provided with a link to be taken to the download page from where you can download the file.
- Download and save the file.
- Print, cut, punch, and plan all at home.
- These are for personal use only. Do not resell or redistribute them, or use them for commercial purposes.
Trouble? Please contact us directly at email@example.com.
Simple printing instructions:
Use the “actual size” setting on your printer or scale to 100%. The pages are formatted to print double-sided. To print in a printer that doesn't have duplex capabilities (cannot print double-sided) print all odd pages first, then flip the pages and print even pages behind the odd pages. If you do not want to print them double-sided, simply sort them after you print.
Once printed, you'll cut along the cut lines/marks. Then punch.