PRINTABLE: Extra No. 30 Passwords
Printable PDF version of our Extra Number 30
Keep your passwords extremely organized and find them quickly when you use our passwords planner inserts sorted by letter.
- This is a Printable PDF, which requires you to print them yourself at home.
- PDF ONLY. No physical products will be mailed.
- PDF file requires Adobe Acrobat for printing; Acrobat is available for download at: https://get.adobe.com/reader/
- Prints on standard letter size paper.
- Designed for back-to-back / duplex printing. You'll cut sizes 2, 3, 4, and 6, and flip them over to make a complete stack. Sizes 5, 7, 8 are designed to print in order.
- See size chart. Please see size chart to ensure you are ordering the correct size for your needs. No refunds will be given for digital files, as once they are downloaded we cannot take them back.
Don't want to print it yourself? Find the printed version here.
How to download the file:
- Purchase this listing in the size(s) you need.
- After payment, you will be provided with a link to be taken to the download page from where you can download the file.
- Download and save the file.
- Print, cut, punch, and plan all at home.
- These are for personal use only. Do not resell or redistribute them, or use them for commercial purposes.
Trouble? Please contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Simple printing instructions:
Use the “actual size” setting on your printer or scale to 100%. The pages are formatted to print double-sided. To print in a printer that doesn't have duplex capabilities (cannot print double-sided) print all odd pages first, then flip the pages and print even pages behind the odd pages. If you do not want to print them double-sided, simply sort them after you print.
Once printed, you'll cut along the cut lines/marks. Then punch.