Monthly Planner Inserts No. 34 | Sunday Start | Lined
Monthly Planner Inserts No 34
This monthly planner insert for discbound and six ring size planner systems is designed to give you the most function out of your monthly planning. Perhaps the most functional monthly insert you've ever used, this new layout has "a place for everything, everything in its place" theme.
- This monthly includes a "This agenda belongs to" page for the beginning of your planner.
- Followed with a year-at-a-glance perpetual list style spread, plan long range and keep track of birthdays.
- List of holidays with space to write in your own.
- The front of each monthly is your main focus area for planning the month ahead. It includes space for your focus, important dates, notes and your weekly routine.
- The back of each monthly includes a habit tracker, monthly bills, your main objectives for the month, as well as a place to track your goals.
- The monthly spread is on two pages with lined boxes that feature main U.S. holidays and moon phases.
- At-a-glance calendars for previous and next month at the top of each monthly spread.
- Traditional Sunday through Saturday layout.
- Final page is an at-a-glance page for 2022 and 2023.
• 32lb (120 GSM) FSC Certified, archival quality paper made from sustainable resources (protects our forests!). It is bright white and smooth, which minimizes any bleeding or ghosting.
• Laser ink (which means the ink won't smear with highlighters)
***Please note that this is a planner refill only and you will not receive the complete planner, cover, any binding, or the props used in the photos. You will receive only the printed and punched Monthly Planner Inserts agenda refill.