Daily Planner Inserts No. 03 | Dated
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Daily Planner Inserts No. 03
These dated daily planner pages are designed to give you the most function and use out of each day using a two-page spread.
Featuring hourly scheduling and plenty of space for listing out your tasks on page one. A dot grid is featured as the notes area for versatility, with room for your meals of the day. You'll find space to add a quote, an affirmation, or daily gratitude, featured on the second page.
- Pre-punched planner refill pages.
- See our size guide for assistance selecting a size.
- Dated for the first quarter of 2021, January 2021 to March 2021.
- Hourly scheduling from 7 to 10 each day. Broken up into three sections of the day, AM/PM have been left off so that if you do shift work, these will still work for you!
- You'll find a large task list for each day
- Plenty of dot grid note space
- At-a-glance small monthly calendar on each spread for quick reference.
- Meal planning/logging space with blank lines for extra room or snacks.
- You'll find common holidays and the moon phases on your pages.
- Quarterly (3 months of planning)
- The front and back include an at-a-glance calendar with dot grid space to allow you to easily insert the month of daily pages behind your monthly tab or calendar (sold separately.)
- 32lb (120 GSM) FSC Certified, archival quality paper made from sustainable resources (protects our forests!). It is bright white and smooth, which minimizes any bleeding or ghosting.
- Laser ink (which means the ink won't smear with highlighters)
- Add tabbed dividers (sold separately) to your daily inserts here.
**Please note this item is a planner refill. You will receive the punched loose pages ready to go into your planner. It does not include a planner cover or any binding. Any planner or accessories in the photos are used for display purposes only.
See a flip-through of this item: (On mobile, swipe left or right to flip pages.)