We are hiring for a Production Assistant at our workshop in the White Mountains of Arizona.
Duties include, but are not limited to the following:
- Responsible for producing a quality product that meets all internal and customer regulations.
- Effectively communicates as required with team members and lead.
- Demonstrate proficiency in reading and interpreting of work orders.
- Consistently meet minimum required production, accuracy or quality standards for the work performed.
- Have a flexible schedule to the business needs.
This position will be producing stationery products, calendars, and journals with the use of the equipment in our workshop. We are seeking an extremely focused and organized individual who can effectively operate in our fun and loud environment and reliably produce quality merchandise that meets our strict standards.
We offer a fun, low-stress, casual environment. We are seeking the right person to help support the business and hopefully grow with our rapidly growing company.
The physical demands described herein are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with qualified disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to use hands and fingers to handle or feel; reach for and carry objects with hands and arms; communicate verbally with co-workers and management. The employee is required to stand and sit for prolonged periods of time; walk; and stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl. The employee is occasionally required to climb or balance. Specific vision abilities required by this job include ability to see up close, differentiate between colors, proper depth perception, ability to adjust focus and keen eye for detail.
- Must be self-starter. We do not have time to babysit once trained.
- Ability to interact and communicate with others.
- Professionalism regarding time, costs and deadlines
- Must be willing to work amongst small children as this is a family company.
- Must be able to multitask.
- Must be deadline oriented and have the ability to prioritize work.
- Must be able to work in a fast paced environment.
- Must be able to work in an environment with a high level of noise.
- Must be able to read instructions from an order invoice.
- Must be able to accurately follow specific instructions for multiple detailed assembly process.
- Must be reliable.
- Must be able to focus in a high activity environment.
- Must be able to lift 35lbs unassisted.
Please feel free to complete the job application here. If you are unable to print, one will be available at the interview, please allow enough time in your schedule to be able to complete it.