HOW THE FREE PRODUCT WORKS:
Once a month, typically around the 15th, we will send you a "care package" of product we want help promoting the following month+. This should give you a couple weeks to play with the product and find your style. Your first shipment will go out about June 7th. The last shipment for this term will be shipped the middle of August. Care packages will contain at least a value of $100 or more.
Before your monthly care package is put together, we will send you an email to ask about your current planning needs and things to potentially help promote, to make sure you'll use/want everything in the package. Please speak up if you have any questions, requests, or suggestions, etc. We want you to be happy.
We are on almost every social media outlet, all of them with the name @JanesAgenda. Feel free to follow along and participate with discussions, the more active you are the better. Please join our Facebook Group.
A little training info on Instagram. Instagram allows you to have 30 hashtags in a post. We don't require you to use all of them, but a good amount helps. The more common the hashtag, the less your photo will be seen. For example: #Planner will get less clicks/views/engagement than #FunctionalPlanner. You can put your hashtags in the main description or in the first comment, both work.
In a story, the opposite is true for hashtags. You want pretty common hashtags, because if people aren't looking for that hashtag, nobody will see it.
The goal isn't just to boost our sales and following, it is to help you grow yours as well. Our creative team members in the past have typically tripled (some have 10x !) their following while on our team. We grow, you grow and visa-versa. We are a team. Simple.
We will be sending you a custom discount code for you to share, if you have any requests, please let us know. Your discount will be for 15% off a first purchase. We recommend sharing this with your followers as a way to offer them a benefit to checking out our shop.
Our target market is a busy career woman, and so any way you can relate to her in your posts will only boost your effectiveness. Feel free to help promote outside of Instagram. If you have a blog, a YouTube, or other social media channel, we would love the support.
We will let you know if there is an event/sale/seasonal themed promotion going on, ahead of time, so you can help participate if you choose.
Feel free to post photos/video of your care packages when they arrive. People love a good unboxing.
AT TERM'S END:
At the end of the term, we will be offering those that did an exceptional job, a spot for another term. If you aren't offered another spot, it doesn't mean you did badly, it most likely means your following is going in a different direction than our target market. If you don't continue with us, either by your choice or ours, we will continue to root for your success.
A FINAL WORD FROM JANE:
I'm really so glad you are here. Your application/Instagram spoke to me and I selected you personally. There are suggestions on this page, things we've seen work, but I also trust that you have your own style and so if you have different ideas, go for it. I want you to have fun on this team. Feel free to collaborate with us and with the other members of the team.
If for some reason you aren't able to post much or at all, contact us so we can decide together how to handle it. An option might be that perhaps you can post a little more later. We are really supportive of life balance and sometimes things come up. Communication is key.
If you have any questions, you can reach me at my own private email Jane@JanesAgenda.com
Thank you so much for being a part of our journey! It's going to be a great Summer!
RULES AGREED TO (for reference):
- Contract term: July 2019 to September 2019 (3 months)
- Minimum of 2 posts per weekfeaturing our products in your story or feed (with at least 1 of your postsper week being in your regular Instagram feed with our products in use by you).
- Keep your Instagram publicthe entire term.
- Keep it light.Attempt to keep your photos/color palette within the range of our feed, so as to maximize sharing ability.
- Tag usin all photos/stories where you feature our products, as well as in the description/comment of the post. (This is so people will know how to find us.) Using @JanesAgenda
- Let us share. Allow us to share all photos/videos where you feature our products, on any of our social media, or marketing outlets, without restriction. We will always give you credit.
- Interactwhenever possible with our Jane's Agenda Facebook Group "My Jane's Agenda". The customers will view you as a planning authority figure, and will feel delighted to have you interact with them.
- Be kind.Maintain an encouraging, positive, and otherwise upbeat demeanor in interactions with our potential/current customers. We are here to lift women up, not knock them down, and any hate speech or negativity that makes a woman feel bad about herself won't be tolerated.
- Don't be confusing. Please do not tag any competitors in the same photos as you tag us. Sticker companies and the like are fine, but please no insert, journal, or planner companies. This confuses the customer and does not support our goal of increasing sales with your help.