PRINTABLE: Passwords Planner Inserts
Printable PDF version of our Passwords Planner Inserts
Passwords planner refill for discbound and six ring planner sizes.
- This is a Printable PDF, which requires you to print them yourself at home.
- PDF ONLY. No physical products will be mailed.
- PDF file requires Adobe Acrobat for printing; Acrobat is available for download at: https://get.adobe.com/reader/
- Prints on standard letter size paper.
- Designed for back-to-back / duplex printing. You'll cut Personal, Mini and Junior sizes, then flip them over to make a complete stack. A5, Classic and Letter sizes are designed to print in order. Size A5 comes with cut lines and no cut lines, so you can print it on A5 sized paper or letter sized paper.
- See size chart. Please see size chart to ensure you are ordering the correct size for your needs. No refunds will be given for digital files, as once they are downloaded we cannot take them back.
Don't want to print it yourself? Find the printed version here.
How to download the file:
- Purchase this listing in the size(s) you need.
- After payment, you will be provided with a link to be taken to the download page from which you can download the file.
- Download and save the file.
- Print, cut, punch, and plan all at home.
- These are for personal use only. Do not resell or redistribute them, or use them for commercial purposes.
Trouble? Please contact us directly at email@example.com.
Simple printing instructions:
Use the “actual size” setting on your printer or scale to 100%. The pages are formatted to print double-sided. To print in a printer that doesn't have duplex capabilities (cannot print double-sided) print all odd pages first, then flip the pages and print even pages behind the odd pages. If you do not want to print them double-sided, simply sort them after you print.
Once printed, you'll cut along the cut lines/marks. Then punch.
Typically orders take up to 3 business days to process. During busy times or events, please allow up to 7 business days before your order leaves our workshop.
Processing time + transit time (shipping speed) = total time before arrival.
Transit time is in addition to processing time. Please upgrade your shipping speed at checkout if you need your order faster.