About this position: Production is the department in our company that creates the product we sell. This department is also responsible for shipping orders to customers, and maintaining the building we work in.
Example of job duties:
- Picking and packing orders
- Maintaining accurate inventory
- Shipping orders timely and accurately
- Assist with assembling and producing products that we sell directly to consumer
- Light janitorial duties
- Business errands as needed
- Stocking supplies and materials
- Other duties as assigned
Ideal candidate will be:
- Someone with some personality
- Responsible and enjoys working independently
- Reliable and timely
- Quick learner who can take direction on the fly
- Team player with a loyal streak
- Comfortable with change
- Ideal candidate will not need to supplement this position with additional work, but instead be flexible and open to growth as the needs of the business increase.
What we offer:
- Position starts at $12/hr
- This particular position will start at 15+ hours a week depending on the needs of the business. We expect hours to fluctuate and increase throughout the year.
- Sick pay
- Holiday pay
- Paid time off / Vacation time
- No weekend work
- Lots of hands-on training that never stops
- Opportunity for growth
- Small team in comfortable, work-hard/play-hard fast-paced atmosphere
- Basic understanding of how to operate a computer
- Basic math skills, ability to use and read measurements
- Speak in a friendly tone, even in stressful situations
- Must be able to multi-task and prioritize
- Must be self-starter and able to keep busy
- Must be 18 years or older
- Must have your own reliable, running, and insured vehicle
Physical requirements: ability to lift 35lbs unassisted, to stand for long periods of time, ability to sit for long periods of time, to bend and stoop, ability to hear normal speaking voices, ability to grasp with both hands, ability to read small print.
Please apply below.